Study finds higher levels of flesh-eating bacteria in Delaware Bay
A recent study found a deadly "flesh-eating bacteria" is being found more commonly in the Delaware Bay.
Jul 30, 2019 01:59 UTC Read More
Woman, 50, got flesh-eating bacteria while attending Coachella after she cut her leg shaving
Mona Rackauckus, 50, of California, said she came down with flu-like symptoms and redness on her leg 48 hours after attending Coachella and it turned out to…
Jul 27, 2019 04:06 UTC Read More
Brain-Eating Amoeba vs Flesh-Eating Bacteria: You Can Get Both From Swimming and Both Can Be Deadly
GREENSBORO, N.C. — You can get both from swimming and both are potentially dangerous, but here's what you should know about brain-eating amoeba and…
Jul 26, 2019 01:50 UTC Read More
Woman hospitalized a year ago recalls flesh eating bacteria
Christin Lipinski uses her experience to help others who are undergoing similar situations.
Jul 26, 2019 00:37 UTC Read More
Man dies after eating raw oysters tainted with 'flesh-eating' bacteria in Florida
A 71-year-old Florida man died after eating raw oysters contaminated with a flesh eating bacteria.
Jul 25, 2019 15:09 UTC Read More
Fla. man recovering from potentially deadly flesh-eating bacteria
A man in Pinellas, County, Fla. went through a near-death experience after contracting flesh-eating bacteria.
Jul 25, 2019 12:21 UTC Read More
An apple a day is 100mn bacteria for your gut
Veggies also transmit superbugs to human gut. Read More. London: Next time when you eat an apple for extra fibre, flavonoids and flavour, remember that you…
Jul 25, 2019 08:47 UTC Read More
Flesh-eating bacteria hits Thai hospital
Thailand's Nan Hospital said on Wednesday that 25 cases of flesh eating bacteria, necrotising fasciitis, was diagnosed in July, with one patient se...
Jul 24, 2019 22:37 UTC Read More
Doctor saves Citrus County man’s life after flesh-eating bacteria scare
CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – It's another case of flesh-eating bacteria in our area. A Citrus County man is recovering from flesh-eating bacteria that attacked…
Jul 24, 2019 22:26 UTC Read More
Citrus County Man Recovers From Flesh-Eating Bacteria
Mike O'Grady was hospitalized for more than two weeks, with surgeries every day the first six days he was there.
Jul 24, 2019 14:01 UTC Read More
Father's Death Prompts Family to Warn of Flesh-Eating Bacteria
SAN MARCOS, Texas -- A San Marcos man died last month because of a rare flesh-eating bacteria he caught while fishing on the Texas coast. Now, his family…
Jul 24, 2019 11:34 UTC Read More
Hutto man loses leg after exposure to flesh-eating bacteria on Texas coast
Robbie Siler of Hutto survived a scare with vibrio after a fishing trip to Baffin Bay.
Jul 23, 2019 23:18 UTC Read More
Hutto man gets flesh-eating bacteria on Texas coast
A Hutto man contracted the flesh-eating bacteria Vibrio during a fishing trip at the Texas coast on Father's Day weekend. He remains in the hospital.
Jul 23, 2019 23:17 UTC Read More
Feces & flesh-eating bacteria: Study reveals shocking levels of contamination at America's beaches
Americans may want to think twice before that next summer swim. Many of the country's idyllic beaches conceal a filthy secret below the sand and waves:…
Jul 23, 2019 16:43 UTC Read More
People in Myrtle Beach worry about flesh eating bacteria, want more from state officials
With a recent lawsuit from a woman claiming to have contracted flesh-eating bacteria in a Myrtle Beach swimming pool, people in the area are wondering what…
Jul 23, 2019 02:44 UTC Read More
Bronx girl, 7, who lost an arm to flesh-eating bacteria after swimming in hotel pool is on the mend
Amillian 'Mimi' Villa, seven, from The Bronx, New York, was diagnosed with an infection of group A Streptococcus, the leading cause of necrotizing fasciitis in…
Jul 22, 2019 22:17 UTC Read More
Man contracts flesh-eating bacteria after visiting Florida beach
A trip to a Florida beach nearly turned deadly for a Georgia man after he contracted a flesh-eating infection.
Jul 22, 2019 15:30 UTC Read More
Man contracts flesh-eating bacteria infection after visiting Florida beach
A Georgia man said he contracted a flesh-eating infection after visiting a Florida beach with his family.
Jul 22, 2019 14:46 UTC Read More
A Woman Contracted Flesh-Eating Bacteria Without Going Into Water—And Nearly Lost Her Life
A California woman is recovering after contracting flesh-eating bacteria without going into water. Here, doctors explain how that occurs and symptoms to know.
Jul 20, 2019 16:42 UTC Read More
Tourists in Panama City Beach react to health advisory, flesh-eating bacteria concerns
PANAMA CITY BEACH — The Gulf of Mexico in the Florida Panhandle has been the subject of water-related health concerns, given a recent health advisory for…
Jul 19, 2019 21:20 UTC Read More
Kentucky man infected by flesh-eating bacteria during camping trip
A Kentucky man says he believes he became infected with a flesh-eating bacteria during a camping trip, and he is still recovering weeks later.
Jul 18, 2019 11:30 UTC Read More
Virginia woman infected with flesh-eating bacteria after just 10 minutes in water
A Virginia woman contracted a flesh-eating staph infection that spread through her leg after just 10 minutes in the water and had to have emergency surgery…
Jul 17, 2019 18:25 UTC Read More
A man contracted flesh-eating bacteria while kayaking on the Tennessee River
A man is being treated at an Alabama hospital after his wife says he contracted a flesh-eating bacteria kayaking on the Tennessee River.
Jul 17, 2019 17:54 UTC Read More
mental health stock market virtual reality artificial intelligence dow jones trade war weight loss federal reserve oneplus tv president donald united states cloud computing wall street galaxy note 10 president donald trump lose weight hong kong years ago samsung galaxy asian markets edge computing global computer health officials interest rates machine learning stock market rally china trade elon musk google assistant study finds mortgage rates samsung galaxy note 10 silicon valley apple watch donald trump jackson hole las vegas president trump research report samsung galaxy note
The information forward from this site may be provided by third parties. We will not be responsible with outside links, contents from source of information, methods of using, using or consequence of contents with users. All direct or indirect risk related to use of this site is borne entirely by you, the user.
We use advertising companies as Google AdSense, to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, see https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads.